Website Secure Scaffold
Due to considerable growth we are looking to add this key position to our team.
This role will see the Operations Manager use strong leadership skills across a range of responsibilities and working with a great team
Call it what you want: Scaff genius, Head Scaffy, the Muhammad Ali of Scaffold – this essential role will see you as our manager/foreman/team leader and therefore will require someone responsible and dedicated.
What we’ll be looking for:
- A positive attitude and strong leadership skills
- Class 2 license
- A good sense of humour
- Effective communication skills
- Driven towards growing the business and aligned to its goals
- Pride of work and high standards of quality
- Physical fitness, professionalism and a great work ethic.
- Thorough health & safety conscientiousness and knowledge
- Quoting experience preferred but not essential.
- Computer skills
- Intermediate or above scaffold ticket
We operate in a fast paced environment and you will need to be a strong team player who is reliable, organized and responsible.
Along with some serious pride of work, we offer a competitive salary, performance bonuses, cellphone and a company ute. This is a Auckland based role.
If you want to be part of this vibrant company, with a great culture where effort and commitment are rewarded, fresh ideas are always welcome, and success is celebrated, then please get in touch.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.